Thursday, July 21, 2011

Welcome to Twisted Pigment!

Hello blogging world. I am very new to you. Please, please let me get the hang of this quickly and not end up looking like a key-pecking, squinting grandma while I try to figure this out!

Twisted Pigment blog is going to be my make-up retreat. I will post reviews, tutorials, hauls, thoughts and photos from photoshoots and make-up jobs I do and basically chatter away about one of my main loves - make-up and anything make-up related.

I have recently decided that it's time to get into gear and start the ball rolling with my make-up business. I have been doing in here and there amongst other things, but I am so passionate about it and love being creative that I need to start taking it seriously. So that is what this blog is about - my journey in the rather cut-throat fashion and beauty industry, and sharing tips, tricks and insights along the way.

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog, and I would greatly appreciate comments and feedback about it as I get off to a rather shaky start!

Mandy
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment