Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ben Nye matte eyeshadow review

Hi everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! It's review time...
I recently placed an order with Camera Ready Cosmetics in the US and bought a whole bunch of new goodies. I decided to get some things from the Ben Nye range as they are hard to find and also quite expensive here in Australia.
One of the things I purchased was some Ben Nye matte eyeshadows. I bought fairly neutral colours, browns, blacks and whites as I've already got a fair whack of brights in my kit.

My Ben Nye shadows in my Z-palette
I was really pleased with the size and quality of these shadows, they are so highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. They CAN be a little powdery if you use too much, but as long as you control how much you put on your brush you should be fine.

Personally I feel as though they are better quality than MAC eyeshadows, and you get a lot more product for your money and would really recommend them to anyone who wants a great quality, reasonably inexpensive product that is going to last them a long time and produce great results!
I also purchased some cream blush, mixing medium and some powder which I will be reviewing shortly.

You can find the Camera Ready site at www.camerareadycosmetics.com and order so many goodies from there. The staff are lovely and extremely helpful, and they ship out lightning fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment